April update

Dear competitors,

The present health situation is a real challenge for the organisation of the Open Belgian Gliding Nationals 2021, but we continue to believe in it and are doing everything possible to make it happen !

However we are of course dependent on government decisions.

We are following the evolution very closely and a decision on the organisation will be taken in early May.

Hotel-Restaurant « Les 100 Ciels » could offer a special formula for competitors who want to stay on site.  We are in the process of organising this with them. read more

Lire la suite