April update

Dear competitors,

The present health situation is a real challenge for the organisation of the Open Belgian Gliding Nationals 2021, but we continue to believe in it and are doing everything possible to make it happen !

However we are of course dependent on government decisions.

We are following the evolution very closely and a decision on the organisation will be taken in early May.

Hotel-Restaurant « Les 100 Ciels » could offer a special formula for competitors who want to stay on site.  We are in the process of organising this with them.

No camping will be allowed at the airfield for obvious sanitary reasons as we do not have sufficient and suitable sanitary facilities.

A solution is therefore envisaged with the Saint-Hubert campsite located next to the airfield for an easy access to the field.

There are also many « gîtes » in the region.

We invite you to contact them directly.

Like everyone else, we hope that all restaurants will be able to resume in early May. If not, we will let you know about other options.

Due to the exceptional situation, payments will be accepted up to and including 1 May without extra cost.

Take care, we hope to see you this year for our annual event.

OBGN team